Big companies like Pitney-Bowes, GE, SES, Cartus (formerly Cendant Mobility) and Reed-Elsevier, medium-sized companies like Imagistics, regional companies like Fairfield County Bank and smaller organizations like the ISSSP (International Society of Six Sigma Professionals).
General Outsourcing Package: You give us a project and a price. We’ll do our best to make it work for you.
We'll deliver the research to help you better understand your brand,
your differentiation and your relevance in the marketplace, with in-depth qualitative interviews and tailored, quantitative online surveys.
Targeted 6-Point Touch C-Level Program Package: One of our “sweet spots” – in today’s challenging economy, we’ll get you right to the source and surround C-level executives with your message in a compelling, relevant way. We’ll find the “needles in a haystack” that will return big profits on a small marketing investment.
On-Line Marketing Package: We’ll take your brand and make it work on-line with innovative programs including impactful web advertising, SEO, keyword programs, web video, landing pages, and social networking applications
Brand Repositioning Package: We’ll do a complete strategic analysis of your brand and/or sub-brands and refine its positioning to be particularly appropriate to today’s business environment. Package includes strategic analysis, Brandloft’s proprietary Brand Buzzword process, and creative development.
Customized Packages: Whatever your marketing needs might be, we have the experience to pull together the talent, the brainpower and the creative resources to make it work for you at a price you can afford.
When it comes to B2B, we've helped them all. Here are some of the things we've accomplished:
- Helped create a whole new company, Imagistics, when Pitney-Bowes decided to spin off its Office Products division — everything from name, image, identity, to a complete B2B advertising and promotion campaign
- Branded and introduced three successful new services for SES AMERICOM.
- Developed a highly-targeted "six-point touch" direct response program for SES that paid back six-to-one in year 1.
- Created a new identity for Fairfield County Bank that helped them fuse two recently merged banks into one.
from Brandloft, you can draw upon this reservoir of experience and talent to solve your most vital marketing problems during challenging times — at a price that's affordable and with a team that will act as your virtual staff. Here are some of our successful B2B cases in more detail:
- How Brandloft helped loft a new satellite... Read More
- Repositioning Existing Services into a new dynamic brand... Read More
- Building a 29 year old domestic trade event into a global brand...
- Leveraging the Point of Difference in a White Label Service... Read More
For more information, please contact Brandloft partners Mark Baxter
, Roger Chiocchi
or Ed Libonati